This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:09 p.m. on Tuesday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault, criminal mischief and interfering with a report of a domestic violence crime. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:40 p.m. on Tuesday, a 61-year-old woman reported a 54-year-old man had violated conditions of release.
• At 9:33 a.m. on Wednesday, 50-year-old Timothy Biden Foster was arrested for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 8:38 p.m. on Tuesday, 41-year-old Michael Hoyt was cited and released for criminal trespass and resisting arrest on Egan Drive.
• At 6:09 p.m. on Tuesday, Juneau Police Department responded to an altercation between a 30-year-old man and a 30-year-old woman.
• At 9:38 p.m. on Tuesday, 31-year-old Willie Gillen was arrested on two JPD warrants and an additional charge of resisting arrest on the 100 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC. Jasmine White, 29, was also arrested for interference and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:31 a.m. on Wednesday, 34-year-old William Colin Dahl was arrested on six Alaska State Trooper warrants on the 1000 block of Coogan Drive and taken to LCCC. Robert Lewis McCord III, 54, was also arrested for violation of conditions and taken to LCCC.