This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 4:06 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD investigated the death of a 36-year-old woman on the 6000 block of Montgomery Street, The circumstances are not considered suspicious and the next of kin has been notified.
• At 6:16 p.m. on Tuesday, there was a report of people causing a disturbance on the 2600 block of Channel Drive.
• At 4:53 p.m. on Tuesday, a phone found on the 3000 block of Fish Creek Road was turned into JPD for safekeeping.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:09 a.m. on Wednesday, 20-year-old Erin Crichton McBrien was arrested for driving while intoxicated following a crash on the 17900 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle she was driving was impounded and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:29 p.m. on Tuesday, 47-year-old Steven mark Lythgoe was cited and released for driving without a license on the 3200 block of Egan Drive.
• At 1:27 p.m. on Tuesday, 30-year-old Pavel Bogatko was arrested for disorderly conduct and criminal trespass on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:45 a.m. on Wednesday, 43-year-old Melanie Celeste Whalen was arrested for criminal trespass on the 300 block of Whittier Street and taken to LCCC.