This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:07 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of an assault. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:24 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 44, who reported his vehicle had been hit while parked. He wasn’t sure where or when it had been hit.
• At 6:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the intersection of Glacier Highway and Trout Street for a motor vehicle crash. Damage only, no injuries.
• At 12:10 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a reported sex crime in the Juneau area.
• At 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a theft in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.