This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this 2report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:39 p.m. on Tuesday, an 18-year-old man was arrested on the suspicion of driving under the influence and released pending further investigation on Dredge Lake Road.
• At 11:32 a.m. on Wednesday, 44-year-old Zachary James Michael Heim was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 2700 block of Egan Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:48 p.m. on Tuesday, 20-year-old Benjamin Devin Parson was arrested for larceny on 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:26 a.m. on Wednesday, 35-year-old Kenneth Richard Taug was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant and cited for driving on a suspended license at Sealaska Plaza and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:58 a.m. on Wednesday, 23-year-old Yovena Mareen Willard was cited and release for driving with license revoked on the 5500 block of Glacier Highway and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 4:26 p.m. on Tuesday, a 52-year-old man reported that a 38-year-old man had trespassed at a business on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:49 p.m. on Tuesday, a 65-year-old man reported the window on his vehicle was broke and items were stolen on the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.
Violating conditions of release
• At 3:02 a.m. on Wednesday, 45-year-old Joshua Peter Zeller was arrested for driving with a suspended license, violation of conditions of release and criminal trespass on the 8100 block of Grant Street and taken to LCCC.