This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:16 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a 59-year-old man who reported a 16-year-old boy was assaulted in the Juneau area.
• At 5 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Douglas Highway to investigate the deaths of a 64-year-old woman and a 68-year-old man. Next of kin has been notified. Circumstances are not considered suspicious.
• At 11:21 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road to conduct a confidential investigation into the death of a 39-year-old man. Next of kin has been notified. Investigation continues.
• At 10:39 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a 37-year-old woman who reported a 16-year-old boy violated the conditions of his domestic violence protective order.
• At 2:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8900 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 60-year-old woman who reported someone had used counterfeit money. JPD collected the counterfeit bill.
• At 7:44 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road to investigate the report of a 34-year-old woman who reported a mail package containing a $125 forging hammer was stolen from her porch on the previous day.