This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:59 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a motor vehicle collision in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 9:50 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a theft of money in the 400 block of Whittier Street. Investigation continues.
• At 9:42 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of theft on Egan Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 12:34 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 39, in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive who said an unknown person entered a vehicle and possibly stole some items.
• At 2:37 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a theft of items from a vehicle in the 10700 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.