This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:13 p.m. on Tuesday, a 2003 VW Jetta was impounded after it was involved in a crash on the 1300 block of Egan Drive. The driver fled the scene.
• At 1:56 p.m. on Tuesday, a 50-year-old man reported his kayak stolen from his residence on 20100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:41 p.m. on Tuesday, a 22-year-old man reported his wallet stolen on the 2800 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 4:52 a.m. on Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a burglary alarm and determined a burglary had occurred on the 8700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 8:19 a.m. on Wednesday, a 42-year-old woman reported a 48-year-old woman had stolen her phone from her residence on the 4800 block of Glacier Highway.