This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:59 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested 33-year-old Forest Badeaux on a $250 Juneau warrant for failure to appear for arraignment.
• At 8:26 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department responded to a call on the 1100 block of Glacier Avenue where a 56-year-old man reported a bus driven by a 59-year-old man was involved in a collision with a GMC pick-up, driven by a 57-year-old man.
• At 9:56 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 49-year-old man reported that a 47-year-old woman had violated the conditions of her release.
• At 3:44 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard where a local business reported an employee had stolen $1,600.
• At 6:43 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 11000 block of Glacier Highway where a 69-year-old woman reported an orange Amaruk kayak worth $1,200 was stolen from Auke Lake.
• At 10:31 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 1300 block of Third Street where a 62-year-old man reported his Dell XDS laptop computer was stolen.
• At 6:39 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 8400 block of Airport Boulevard where a 48-year-old woman reported damage to her car.