This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:33 p.m. on Tuesday, 28-year-old Andrew Steven Jamestown was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant and charged with violating conditions of release and unlawful contact on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:52 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD investigated the death of a 83-year-old man on the 8200 block of Cedar Drive. The next of kin has been notified and the death is not considered suspicious.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:16 a.m. on Wednesday, a 70-year-old woman was cited for failure to yield to oncoming traffic on the 8100 block of Egan Drive after a crash. No injuries were reported.
• At 11:35 a.m. on Wednesday, 28-year-old Katrina Ethel Fraker was cited and released for the concealment of merchandise on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:47 p.m. on Tuesday, 30-year-old Shanye Ian Howard was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on Yandukin Drive.
• At 9:14 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of trespassing by a 35-year-old man on the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 5:49 p.m. on Tuesday, 36-year-old Patrick Hailer was arrested on an outstanding $20,000 Alaska State Troopers warrant, misconduct involving a controlled substance, and resisting arrest on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.