This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:28 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into the death of a 51-year-old man in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. The death is not considered suspicious and next of kin has been notified. Investigation continues.
• At 1:26 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of domestic violence in the Juneau area.
• At 4:52 p.m. Monday, Adam Poprycz, 39, was arrested for drunken driving in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. He blew .24 percent and was lodged in Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:12 p.m. Monday, Alexander David Marvel was arrested for drunken driving in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Hew blew a .272 and was lodged in LCCC.
• At 11:10 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol involved.
• At 11:34 p.m. Monday, an investigation continued into a report of drug possession in the 4500 block of Kanata Street.
• At 7:24 p.m. Monday, a 58-year-old man reported items stolen from his storage area in the 16000 block of Point Lena Way.
• At 7:57 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into the theft of a Santa Cruz Super Lite mountain bike valued at $2,500 in the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road.
• At 9:59 a.m. Tuesday, a woman reported her license plate stolen from her vehicle on Taku Boulevard.
• At 2:33 p.m. Monday, a 33-year-old man was cited for driving without a license in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:32 p.m. Monday, Kevin Jainese, 26, was cited for driving without a license in the 9400 block of Glaicer Highway. His vehicle was impounded.