This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:51 p.m. Monday, JPD assisted another agency with a reported runaway in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 9:28 a.m. Tuesday, a 32-year-old woman reported a violation of a domestic violence protective order in the Mendenhall Valley. Investigation continues.
• At 2:13 a.m. Tuesday, Elias William Romanoff, 20, was arrested on two counts of criminal mischief, two counts of resisting arrest and two counts of harassment and assaulting a police officer in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $1,500 bail.
• At 11:53 p.m. Monday, charges were forwardef on a 44-year-old man for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area.
• At 4:33 a.m. Tuesday, a case was created for destruction of property in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:10 a.m. Tuesday, a confidential investigation was conducted into reported drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 7:56 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was reported missing in the Juneau area. She was later located.
• At 4:24 p.m. Monday, an investigation continued into a report of a stolen outboard motor valued at $3,1000 in the 10100 block of Bentwood Place.
• At 10:10 p.m. Monday, an investigation continued into a report of the theft of a black 1991 Toyota Corolla in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 1:01 p.m. Monday, a 24-year-old man was cited for driving without a valid license in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 4:01 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of theft from a vehicle valued at $3,600 in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.