This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:10 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway and arrested Andrew Steven Harper, 44, on two counts of third-degree assault for making threats with a knife; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:21 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue and arrested Victor Powell, 45, for driving under the influence, refusal to provide a breath sample, and third- and fourth-degree assault. He was on felony probation and was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:29 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area and arrested a 30-year-old woman for unlawful contact; she was taken to LCCC due to a prior court case.
• At 10:20 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the Juneau area involving domestic violence; investigation continues.
• At 12:13 p.m. Monday, JPD received a fraud report from the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road; investigation continues.
• At 7:45 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of fraud in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2700 block of Egan Drive for a two-vehicle crash. Chloe M. Abbott was cited for failing to yield while turning left and a passenger from the other vehicle was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital with minor injuries. The estimated combined damage was more than $5,000 and both vehicles were towed.
• At 4:45 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report by a 45-year-old woman in the 2700 block of Sherwood Lane that her Honda Accord was struck by an unknown vehicle, causing damage.
• At 8:25 a.m. Tuesday, JPD cited Joshua Jones, 25, for shoplifting in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:10 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a theft report from the 6500 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 6:56 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report regarding the theft of a cellphone from the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 2:37 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Alan Lee, 31, for criminal trespass in the 11100 block of Glacier Highway; he was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:34 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 1:21 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 9900 block of Crazy Horse Drive.
Correction: Due to misinformation from police, an earlier version of this police blotter listed the wrong person cited in connection to a motor vehicle crash on Egan Drive Monday afternoon. This blotter has been updated to reflect the change.