This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:45 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into possible child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 3:22 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into possible drug activity in the 600 block of Seater Street.
• At 4:25 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into a report of fraud in the Juneau area.
• At 3:56 p.m. Thursday, a 36-year-old man reported the theft of vehicle parts in the 2400 block of Scott Drive.
• At 4:04 p.m. Thursday, a boy took $2.92 worth of merchandise from a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:36 p.m. Thursday, a 50-year-old man reported stolen property in the 4200 block of Taku Court.
• At 8:51 a.m. Friday, a 17-year-old driver was cited and released for failing to stop for a school bus that had its lights flashing on Northwood Drive.
• At 3:22 p.m. Thursday, a 2004 Jeep was struck by an unknown vehicle while parked in the 400 block of Franklin Street. The Jeep’s spare tire was pushed and bent, causing about $500 in damage.