This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:48 p.m. Thursday, a bag found in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive was placed in safekeeping.
• At 7:28 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of an assault and a violation of release conditions involving a 45-year-old man and a 22-year-old woman in the Juneau area. The incident occurred Oct. 2. Investigation continuing.
• At 2:25 a.m. Saturday, an investigation continued into the report of an assault in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol involved.
• At 12:57 a.m. Friday, Devin Clements, 32, was arrested after JPD received a tip that someone was either burglarizing a home or rifling through a vehicle in the 1600 block of Renninger Street. Clements was contacted by officers at the scene and fled, with officers sustaining injuries in the process. Clemonts was additionally charged with two counts of assaulting police officers and was lodged in Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Shasta Myers, 35, was also located in a wooded area nearby and was an associate of Clements, according to JPD. She was arrested on an outstanding $1,000 warrant for misconduct involving a controlled substance and was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:52 p.m. Thursday, a confidential investigation was conducted involving child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 5:47 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report about a violation of a domestic violence protective order in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:29 a.m. Saturday, marijuana was destroyed after someone tried to take it through airport security at the Juneau International Airport. Case created for documentation.
• At 5:16 p.m. Thursday, a investigation continued into a report of an impaired driver in the 5500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:10 p.m. Friday, Kirk David Bowen, 56, was arrested for drunken driving after he drove his vehicle into a ditch in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. The vehicle was impounded.
At 12:56 p.m. Thursday, a wallet found on Eighth Street was turned in for safekeeping.
• At 12:03 a.m. Saturday, Natasha Mae Roberts, 23, was arrested for being intoxicated on a licensed premise after she was warned not to enter bars or liquor stores for the remainder of the night in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol involved.
• At 10:25 p.m. Thursday, there was a report of a runaway from Juneau Youth Service’s Montana Creek Facility in the 10800 block of Black Beard Road. The juvenile was later found and returned.
• At 12:23 p.m. Friday, James Manuel Mota, 22, was cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:18 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into the report of a stolen mountain bike and motorcycle in the 1600 block of Mendenhall Peninsula Road.
• At 12:42 p.m. Friday, a 49-year-old man reported the theft of an orange Canondale 6000 bicycle in the 4100 block of Taku Boulevard.
• At 1:12 p.m. Friday, a 58-year-old man reported a stolen radio in the 3200 block of National Park Service Road.
• At 3:06 p.m. Friday, an investigation continued into the report of the theft of a 1989 Vacationeer Camper on Shaune Drive.
• At 10:07 p.m. Friday, a 57-year-old woman reported the theft of her Permanent Fund Dividend check, mail and photos from her home in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:42 a.m. Saturday, Joshua V. Lehauli, 28, was cited and released for misuse of vehicle plates in the 100 block of Main Street. Investigation continues.
• At 1:33 p.m. Friday, Lena Jimmie, 54, was cited and released for criminal trespassing in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:15 a.m. Saturday, an investigation continued into a report of vandalism in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.