This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7 a.m. Thursday, a 38-year-old man was arrested for assault in the Juneau area.
• At 9:03 a.m. Thursday, Bobby Bever, 54, was arrested for drunken driving in the 800 block of 12th Street. He blew .176 percent on the Datamaster.
• At 5:28 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued regarding a report of fraud in the Juneau area.
• At 1:24 p.m. Wednesday, Steven Muetze was cited and released for larceny in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 9:05 a.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into a reported theft on May 2 in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:51 a.m. Thursday, a 69-year-old man reported that the rear window of his vehicle was damaged during the night on Douglas Highway. Damage estimated to be $600.
• At 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 62-year-old man reported being involved in a minor car accident with a 35-year-old man in the 9100 block of Skywood Lane. Documented for information only.
• At 9:48 p.m. Wednesday, a 29-year-old man was in a single-vehicle crash, reportedly due to a mechanical issue, in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. Then, as a 17-yaer-old girl was passing the crash at a slow speed in the open lane, an 18-yaer-old man driving a 1993 GMC Yukon rear-ended her vehicle. Total damage was estimated around $3,500. The 18-year-old driver was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance.
Vehicle in ditch
• At 5:01 a.m. Thursday, a 33-year-old man was cited for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:43 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old man reported his unlocked vehicle was rifled sometime during the night on Dixon Street. A duffle bag containing gym gear and shoes was taken.
• At 5:26 a.m. Thursday, police investigated a car rifling in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.