This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:04 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to an incident involving disorderly conduct in the Juneau area.
• At 6:20 p.m. Tuesday, Hunter Miller, 29, was arrested for assault in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive. He was additionally charged with minor consumption of alcohol and was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $1,500 bail.
Attempt to serve
• At 9:25 a.m. Wednesday, John Kobbe, 53, was arrested for driving without a license after he was contacted in a vehicle previously reported stolen on Village Street. He was taken to LCCC and held on $250 bail.
• At 8:03 p.m. Wednesday, police investigated the reported theft of money and prescription medication from a home in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 10:01 a.m. Wednesday, Lance Ceaser, 48, was remanded for a parole violation in the 100 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:28 a.m. Thursday, an investigation was conducted into a violation of a domestic violence protective order and assault in the Juneau area.
• At 10:05 a.m. Wednesday, a 25-year-old man was cited and released for driving without a license in the 1000 block of Egan Drive. The car was impounded.
• At 10:05 p.m. Tuesday, a confidential investigation was conducted into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 2:29 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to a motor vehicle crash on private property.
• At 10:41 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation was conducted into a report of a runaway juvenile in the Juneau area.
• At 5:59 p.m. Tuesday, a woman reported the theft of jewelry from her home in the Juneau area.
• At 3:22 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued into the theft of a cellphone in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 11:50 a.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into the report of a stolen green Astro minivan in the 1200 block of Salmon Creek Lane.
• At 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, Mark Brown and Howard Braman, both 49, were arrested for criminal trespassing on Egan Drive. Both were released on their own recognizance.
• At 12:29 p.m. Wednesday, Oscar Snell Jr., 43, was arrested for criminal trespassing in the 200 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to LCCC and later released.
• At 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, Oscar Snell Jr., 43, was cited and released for criminal trespassing at the Downtown Transportation Center waiting area. He had previously been warned of smoking cigarettes in the waiting area and returned 15 minutes later, at which time he was cited.
• At 9:55 a.m. Thursday, two windows valued at $1,700 were damaged in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 8:47 p.m. Tuesday, a 21-year-old woman reported an unknown person hit her parked 1991 Honda, causing $1,000 in damage, in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway.