This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:23 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department continued an investigation into a report of assault in the Egan Drive area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:42 p.m. Tuesday, JPD continued an investigation into trespassing on private property in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 4:08 p.m. Tuesday, Joshua Koch, 46, was arrested for third-degree criminal mischief after allegedly causing $3,200 in damage to a business in the 200 block of Franklin Street. Koch was taken to LCCC and held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:46 a.m. Wednesday, JPD continued an investigation into criminal mischief in the area of Marine Way.
• At 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted another agency in responding to a report of criminal trespassing in the 6100 block of Montana Creek Road.
• At 8:22 a.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old male reported his bicycle had been stolen in the 4000 block of Deborah Drive.
• At 2:32 p.m. Tuesday, Allen Courtney Marlow, 56, was arrested for trespassing in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Marlow was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.