This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:55 a.m. Sunday, an assault on a 27-year-old male was reported on Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:27 a.m. Sunday, an assault on a 21-year-old male by three males was reported near the 100 block of North Franklin. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:49 p.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old male was arrested for assault in the 10600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. He was transported to the Johnson Youth Center.
Driving Under the Influence
• At 12:18 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a single-vehicle accident in the 11000 block of Douglas Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:23 a.m. Monday, a case of disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Wire Street.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to one false alarm by a carbon monoxide detector, one car fire where assistance was not needed, one fire alarm system malfunction where assistance was not needed, six EMS calls and one report of an open burn in a burn barrel on Douglas Highway. Personnel advised the person to extinguish the fire because they did not have an open burn permit.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to six EMS calls, two transport calls and one call regarding water in a structure near Glacier Highway. On arrival, personnel searched the building and found the source of water was a damaged pipe in the wall.
• On Sunday, CCFR was dispatched for nine EMS calls, one during which personnel could not locate the person reported by an onlooker and another that was canceled en route. In both incidents no further action was taken and units returned to service.
• On Monday, CCFR responded to one call for transport assistance, two EMS calls, one false carbon monoxide alarm and one false fire alarm activation. The fire alarm on Trout Street was maliciously pulled by someone in the building, according to the building manager.
• At 6:33 p.m. Saturday, a 16-year-old juvenile was reported as a runaway from the Lighthouse facility.
• At 10:21 a.m. Monday, a theft from a business in the Airport Shopping Center was reported.
• At 6:24 p.m. Saturday, a theft from an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Ferry Way was reported.
• At 4:18 p.m. Sunday, a theft from a 34-year-old male was reported in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 9:27 p.m. Sunday, a criminal trespass in the 200 block of Ferry Way was reported. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.