This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:10 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of an assault on Egan Drive.
• At 1:10 p.m. Friday in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road, a 1994 Ford pickup truck ran into a 2000 Mazda four-door, injuring the driver of the Mazda.
• At 2:58 p.m. Friday, JPD assisted another agency in the 5500 block of Aisek Street by retreiving counterfeit $100 bills.
• At 12:13 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 29-year-old Micaiah Stark on Highland Drive for DUI.
Fire and ambulance reports
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to nine emergency ambulance calls, one car crash, six scheduled medical transports and a malfunctioning smoke detector.
• On Saturday, CCFR answered six emergency ambulance calls, one call for unauthorized burning, a call canceled en route, a smoke alarm triggered by burning food, and one scheduled medical transport.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to 11 emergency ambulance calls, one call for unauthorized burning, three scheduled medical transports, and one false emergency reported by a bystander.
• On May 31, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, working with the NOAA Office of Law Enforcement, cited 62-year-old Christopher Erickson of Hoonah for failing to record the sportfishing catch of two Yellow-Eye Rockfish as required.
• On June 1, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited 52-year-old Michael Halbert of Gustavus for allowing a sportfishing client to keep a halibut between 38 inches and 80 inches long.
• At 8:34 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 37-year-old Brandon Bowhey in the 4300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road for a probation violation. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:33 a.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of larceny in the 8400 block of Canyon Drive.
• At 10:43 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a case of theft and criminal trespass in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:53 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 33-year-old Arthur Olson in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass and concealment of merchandise. He was taken to LCCC.