This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:22 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into a possible violation of conditions of release in the 12300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 12 EMS calls, a report (that proved to be unfounded) of smoke exiting a trailer on Lemon Creek Road, a false fire alarm on Renninger Street that was caused by a science project at the middle school, an open burn complaint on Steelhead Street, and a fire alarm on Willoughby Avenue that was activated by steam from a shower.
• At 7:41 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into a stolen cell phone in the Juneau area.
• At 8:28 a.m. Friday, a 61-year-old man reported items stolen from a boat in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 10:16 a.m. Friday, a 52-year-old man reported a tablet, valued at $387, and a cell phone, valued at $200, were stolen from his unlocked home in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:49 a.m. Friday, a 35-year-old woman reported the theft of a set of chrome rims valued at $300 in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.