This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire/Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 8:21 p.m. Friday, a 54-year-old man violated conditions of release after he consumed alcohol in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 4:00 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of a disturbance on the 500 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:49 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:49 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 19-year-old man for a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area and took him to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:43 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of drug activity on 3600 block of Amalga Street. Investigation continues.
• At 3:22 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Brian Ribbans, 24, for driving while intoxicated in the 200 block of Front Street and also charged him with refusal to submit to a chemical test. Ribbans was taken to LCCC where he was later released on his own recognizance.
• At 1:21 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of harassment and indecent exposure.
• At 6:45 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report from a 32-year-old woman that $5 worth of goods was shoplifted from a business on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:11 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a suspicious person carrying a TV outside of a residence on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The person put the TV down on the back side of the residence. Then the person walked through the property of another residence, got into a green GMC and drove away. The TV was left outside the residence. The homeowner of the residence where the TV was located couldn’t be contacted. The TV was taken to JPD for safekeeping.
• At 2:26 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested Royal Hudson, 25, for vehicle theft in the first degree on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Royal was taken to the LCCC, where he was held without bail.
• At 2:01 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested (cite and release) Howard Braman, 50, for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:31 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 45-year-old Nadine Peratrovich for returning to a business in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road after being issued a criminal trespass letter.
• At 8:10 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of an unknown male trespassing onto private property on the 2200 block of Fritz Cove Road on Feb. 21 at around 2:30 a.m. Nothing was stolen or vandalized.
• At 9:37 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of unknown person(s) throwing eggs at a residence on the 9200 block of Emily Way, causing an unknown amount of damage. The incident occurred sometime between 8:00 p.m. Friday and 7:00 a.m. Saturday.
• At 11:07 a.m. Saturday, JPD performed a welfare check on Del Rae Road and a verbal warning.