This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:28 a.m. Saturday, Juneau Police Department received a report of an assault in the area of Front Street; investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:01 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a domestic violence assault in the 300 block of Fourth Street; investigation continues.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:27 a.m. Saturday, 60-year-old Larry Reiger was arrested for Driving While Intoxicated and for a parole warrant. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:45 a.m. Saturday, JPD found marijuana in checked luggage in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive and destroyed it.
• At 4:34 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of the use of a counterfeit $50 bill in the 800 block of Tenth Street; investigation continues.
Hit and run
• At 11:45 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a hit and run in the 3400 block of Douglas Highway; investigation continues.
• At 3:22 a.m. Saturday, a 51-year-old male reported a hit and run in the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street. JPD was unable to locate the alleged perpetrator. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:06 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of theft of fuel from a business in the 6200 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 1:01 p.m. Thursday, a 61-year-old female reported that her prescription medication was stolen in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 3:57 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released 43-year-old Christopher Davidson for shoplifting in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. Davidson refused to leave the premises of the business after being cited and was arrested for criminal trespass. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 6:37 p.m. Thursday, 30-year-old Kenneth Johnson was arrested for larceny in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. He was held without bail in connection with an open court case.
• At 7 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released 51-year-old Ricardo Willard for shoplifting in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:54 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of the theft of heating oil in the 8300 block of Old Dairy Road; investigation continues.
• At 9:30 p.m. Friday, a 14-year-old girl reported her bicycle stolen in the 1900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:56 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of an unattended death of a 36-year-old male in the area of Sunny Point. Foul play is not suspected; investigation continues.