This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD opened an investigation into the report of a burglary in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 8:10 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report of burglary of a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
• At 11:07 p.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence in the Juneau area. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• At 12:55 p.m. Thursday, Todd Richards, 55, was cited for driving without a license in the 4400 block of Taku Boulevard. The vehicle Richards was driving was impounded.
• At 2:28 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 10400 block of Fox Farm Trail. Investigation continues.
• At 2:27 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of gas syphoning from a vehicle in the 13300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:21 p.m. Thursday, a 61-year-old male reported that his inflatable raft was stolen in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 8:50 a.m. Friday, a 36-year-old female reported the theft of miscellaneous items from a boat in the 9000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:58 a.m. Friday, a 62-year-old male reported the theft of halibut poles from the 5600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:01 a.m. Friday, JPD opened an investigation into the report of criminal trespassing on private property in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.