This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:13 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of an assault and criminal trespass and theft at a local business in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road; investigation continues.
• At 3:28 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of an assault at Sealaska Plaza downtown; investigation continues.
• At 7:03 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 52-year-old for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:35 p.m. Friday, a counterfeit $20 bill was used at a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:02 p.m. Thursday, a 61-year-old male was found deceased on a cruise ship in the 200 block of Marine Way. Next of kin was present and the death does not appear to be suspicious.
• At 12:49 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report regarding harassment in the workplace in the 1100 block of Eighth Street; investigation continues.
• At 1:59 p.m. Thursday, a 67-year-old male reported his wallet stolen from a men’s locker room in the 3000 block of Dimond Park Loop. The wallet had a $60 value. At 4:09 p.m. Thursday, a 16-year-0old male reported his wallet was stolen from a men’s locker room in the 3000 block of Dimond Park Avenue. That wallet had a $50 value. There are no leads or suspects in either case.
• At 4:02 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a bicycle theft in the 8100 block of Erin Street; investigation continues.