This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:07 a.m. Saturday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of assault in the third degree in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:34 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a burglary in the 9600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Investigation continues.
• At 4:37 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of an assault in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue. Alcohol was involved and investigation continues.
• At 9:25 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a man for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area.
• At 11:36 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a case of domestic violence in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:52 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Laura Sandoval for driving under the influence of alcohol in the 4000 block of Egan Drive. Sandoval was involved in a crash and had a breath alcohol concentration of .151 percent.
• At 3:05 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a fight in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Both parties involved had seperated and left prior to officer arrival.
• At 10:53 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a case of mutual disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:21 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a vehicle theft in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. Alcohol was involved and investigation continues.
• At 4:33 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report of the theft of a bicycle in the 3000 block of Dimond Park Loop. Investigation continues.
• At 8:33 a.m. Saturday, a 33-year-old male reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 8700 block of Trinity Drive. Investigation continues.