This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:58 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of burglary and theft in the 9200 block of Lee Smith Drive.
• At 7:51 p.m. Friday, a woman told JPD she struck an animal with her car in the 9400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:30 p.m. Friday, police investigated a damaged car in the 5300 block of Shaune Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:03 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a single-vehicle hit-and-run accident in which an injured passenger was left at the scene on Glacier Highway. The driver was found and arrested about an hour later. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 3:34 p.m. Friday, JPD cited Krystal Reyes, 23, in the 9100 block of James Boulevard for driving without a valid license and without proof of insurance. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:44 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Daniel J. Roach, 38, in the 700 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. His breath-alcohol content was 0.173 percent. His vehicle was impounded and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:12 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested James Osborne, 31, for disorderly conduct on Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:49 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a bag stolen in the 200 block of Front Street. The bag contained personal effects.
• At 9:32 a.m. Saturday, a 23-year-old woman reported her unlocked vehicle was rifled and items were taken in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 11:36 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of a 1995 Toyota pickup truck in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway sometime Friday evening. The truck was later found and turned over to the registered owner.
• At 1:29 p.m. Friday, Tyler Leatham, 23, was cited and released in the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop for criminal trespassing.
• At 4:16 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of a vandalized business in the 100 block of Seward Street.
Violating Conditions of Release
• At 12:35 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested John Paul Lucion Holland, 40, in the 100 block of Main Street, for violating the conditions of his release from jail. Alcohol was involved. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:22 p.m. Friday, Alaska State Troopers arrested Frank Brown, 53 of Juneau, on Glacier Highway on outstanding warrants for failing to appear in court on an original charge of failing to register as a sex offender. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:11 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested Dan Tackitt, 61, on Concrete Way for a warrant out of Idaho. He was taken to jail.