This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:31 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 2800 block of Postal Way to investigate the report of possible child endangerment.
• At 8:56 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested Letha Cesar, 57, in the 2800 block of Postal Way for criminal mischief and providing a false report. Alcohol was a factor. Cesar was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:43 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report that a 23-year-old man assaulted a 42-year-old woman in the Juneau area.
• At 11:34 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 24-year-old man in the Juneau area for criminal mischief domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:32 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 45-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:21 p.m. Friday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 11:38 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested Joseph Jacob Heit, 44, in the area of Vanderbilt Road for driving while intoxicated. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:33 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Christopher William Barte, 35, in the 1900 block of Douglas Highway for driving while intoxicated. Barte was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:42 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Cora Camille Sohn, 20, in the 8900 block of Nancy Street for reckless driving.
• At 3:50 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 45-year-old woman who reported a 21-year-old woman stole merchandise from a business.
• At 7:26 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested Zachary Stubblefield, 32, in the 5700 block of Concrete Way on a warrant for failing to appear in court, with the original charge of providing false information. Some of his belongings were placed into safekeeping.
• At 11:05 a.m. Saturday, JPD tried to arrest a 33-year-old woman on two outstanding warrants in the area of Lemon Creek Road. The woman fled from officers and refused to stop at their direction.