This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:16 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department received a report domestic violence in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 7:22 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of violation for a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:02 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a domestic assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to eight EMS calls and two false fire alarms.
• At 1:34 p.m. Tuesday, a 60-year-old man reported forgery in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 3:24 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of fraudulent use of an access device in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 5:03 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of theft in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 10:58 a.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old woman reported an iPhone valued at $800 was stolen in the 100 block of Front Street.
• At 11:14 p.m. Wednesday, JPD officers cited a 35-year-old man for negligent driving in the 1000 block of Glacier Highway. It was determined during the stop that the registration tabs on his pickup were actually for his boat. His rear plate was seized.
• At 9:09 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a broken window on a building in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.