In its most basic sense, Quietum Plus can be thought of as a dietary supplement that seeks to help maximize the functional capacity of our aural channels, thus allowing users to maximize their innate healing capacity in a quick, easy and sustainable manner.
As per a brand new report released by the United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), a whopping 15% of the American adult population — which works out to around 50 million individuals — suffers from some form of tinnitus or other associated hearing issues. Of this number, it is estimated that a little over 20 million people struggle with burdensome chronic tinnitus.
In a similar vein, as per a recent study by the World Health Organisation, 50% of all hearing loss and impairment related issues are completely avoidable — given that the problem is detected/diagnosed at an early stage.
Also, at this point, it would be beneficial for our readers to understand what exactly tinnitus is and what effects it can have on the human body. In its most basic sense, tinnitus is an issue wherein an individual has the perception of sound even though there are no external aural stimuli present in their vicinity. Most individuals who suffer from the condition describe the sound as being a kind of clicking, buzzing, hiss, or roaring noise — with its intensity varying from person to person.
That being said, the field of audiology has made some impressive advances over the last couple of decades. For example, up until just a few years ago, most doctors don’t even know the root cause of tinnitus. However, now many researchers are beginning to realize that the issue can emanate due to a variety of different causes such as:
- The buildup of toxins in one’s ears due to continual exposure to unwanted environmental stressors.
- Inflammation of our cranial nerves
- Swelling of our nerves and tissues (that connect our brain, cranial centers, and our ear canals)
- Poor hygiene as well as unsustainable lifestyle choices
Chronic Tinnitus Aid Quietum Plus
In terms of its composition, each serving of this product comes packed with a wide array of herbs, natural extracts, and other ingredients that have been clinically shown to provide tangible benefits within a short time window.
According to the manufacturer, users who ingest Quietum Plus daily will be able to derive long-term relief from tinnitus without facing any unwanted side effects (that usually come about as a result of individuals consuming products that are loaded with a wide array of chemicals).
Why Choose Quietum Plus?
One of the core aspects that make Quietum Plus jump out immediately is that it is an all-natural supplement that uses herbal composites to improve the functional efficiency of the human ear and enhance the operational capacity of the body’s existing neural circuits.
As per several individuals who have made use of the product, it works quite well to reverse the core symptoms of tinnitus as well as other cognitive issues. Not only that, but they also claim to have benefited immensely from an inflammation standpoint, especially as the supplement contains ingredients such as Hops, Motherwort that can allow users to derive benefits such:
- They can help support the function of the eardrum by providing it with adequate nutrition.
- They can help relieve any stress that may have accumulated in the body due to an individual’s unhealthy lifestyle choices.
- It may be useful in bringing down inflammation that may affect our brain tissues (which has been identified as one of the root causes of tinnitus).
Other core benefits include:
(i) Tackles the root cause of tinnitus: As many of our readers may be aware, noise pollution and aging are two of the primary causes of tinnitus. In this regard, Quietum Plus contains natural extracts that can counter the effects of toxin accumulation and various other environmental stressors that contribute to the problem.
(ii) Potent Ingredients: Each serving of Quietum Plus comes loaded with a wide array of nutritional agents such as Black Cohort, Yam, Blessed Thistle, Caste Tree, amongst others. These ingredients work together in unison to deliver users with a whole host of hearing-related benefits.
(iii) Improves Nerve Function: A highly underrated facet of this product is that it seeks to improve the human nervous system’s overall operational capacity. As a result, it can become easier for sound signals to be relayed from an individual’s auditory canals to their brain and cranial centers.
(iv) Mental focus: As per the official product website, daily intake of Quietum Plus can help enhance an individual’s mental focus and memory levels. As a result, users can feel more active, vital, and energized as a course of their day to day activities.
So What Exactly Does Quietum Plus Contain?
Each serving of Quietum Plus comes loaded with a wide array of natural ingredients such as:
Clinically referred to as ‘Actaea Racemosa,’ Black Cohosh has been widely used across Asia, South and North America to prepare various traditional medicines that are known to bolster the human nervous system. In this regard, some studies released by researchers in the West now claim that the plant can help in the faster relay of signals between the ears and brain, thus allowing users to enjoy better hearing. Not only that, but it also helps revitalize the growth of certain aural cells in our hearing canals as well as provides other peripheral benefits such as:
- It helps in the faster growth of certain vestibular hair follicles that are known to increase the sensitivity of the human ear to environmental sounds and stimuli.
- It helps improve the brain’s overall cognitive capacity.
Yam extracts are extremely rich in certain minerals — potassium, manganese, copper — and vitamins that can help improve the functional capacity of the human ear. They are also a great source of fiber and antioxidants, thus allowing them to provide benefits such as:
- They can help reduce any inflammation-related symptoms that one may be suffering from.
- They can optimize how our digestive systems work, thus allowing users to heighten their small and large intestines’ functional efficiency.
Lastly, some recent studies have shown that they can be used to improve our cranial nerves’ overall health, thus allowing for the mitigation of certain auditory issues such as tinnitus. Yam extracts can also help improve an individual’s blood sugar levels by regulating insulin release in our bodies.
This herb is commonly found all over Portugal and France. In recent years, studies have shown that Blessed Thistle possesses many powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties, allowing the body to effectively deal with some foreign antibodies that routinely try to infect the system.
Blessed Thistle is also used as an anti-inflammatory that can help release the stress that may have accumulated in our nerves as a result of various environmental stress factors that one may be exposed to (as well as one’s unhealthy lifestyle choices).
Also referred to as ‘Abraham’s Balm,’ the fruit of the Chaste tree is commonly used to treat headaches and ear disorders. It is also used in the preparation of many traditional medicines and has been found to deliver quick and effective relief from stress, anxiety, and other similar mental issues.
For women, berries obtained from Chaste Trees have been found to help relieve some problems related to their menstrual cycle. Chaste Tree is also known to help in the regulation of several key hormones such as estrogen and progesterone.
Commonly found across China, this natural herb has been used in a whole host of TCM preparations – primarily as a cure for hypertension. However, with each passing year, a mountain of evidence seems to be piling up that suggests Dong Quai can be used to cure hearing loss and even reverse many of the painful side effects caused by problems like tinnitus.
Other benefits include:
- When taken orally, it may help purify one’s blood quickly and efficiently.
- It has been found to be a legitimate cure for infertility and other sexual issues such as ED (erectile dysfunction).
- It is a potent anti-inflammatory and can thus be used to relieve any joint pain that one may be facing.
- It can be used to cure ulcers, anemia and even relieve digestive issues such as constipation.
- Lastly, some studies claim that Dong Quai can be employed to prevent and treat various seasonal allergic attacks.
Hops are native to North America, Asia and are commonly dried and used to prepare medicines that can help reduce hearing loss as well as prevent any inflammation. Also, as many of our readers may be well aware, hops are used in the treatment of various mental ailments such as anxiety, stress, tension, ADHD (Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder), nervousness, and irritability. Not only that, but it is also useful in the alleviation of sleep disorders such as insomnia.
As per data available online, Licorice is essentially a herbaceous legume that is native to Southern Europe and Western Asia. When used in conjunction with other herbs and plant extracts, it may be useful in treating tinnitus. Licorice also comes loaded with a number of highly efficacious antioxidants that may eliminate any free radicals that may have gathered in our ear canals and other auditory channels.
Some of the other proven benefits of Licorice include:
- It is an efficient anti-inflammatory that can help ward off several foreign agents that one may come into contact with.
- It can potentially help mitigate the side effects caused by upper respiratory infections and be used for the treatment of ulcers.
- Thanks to its active ingredients, it may be used to aid digestion by facilitating the faster breakdown of complex fats, carbs, and proteins.
Also referred to as ‘Lion’s tail,’ Motherwort comes from the same family of plants as Mint leaves. When used regularly, it can serve as an extremely potent cure for issues such as high blood pressure, anxiety, stress, and, in some cases, even depression. Other potential uses of this plant include:
- It can be used to help maximize the operational capacity of the heart.
- It can be used to relieve the pain experienced by women during their menstrual cycles.
- It may be useful in the treatment of intestinal gas (flatulence) as well as for regulating the functions of overactive thyroid glands (a condition commonly referred to as hyperthyroidism).
So Where Can I Buy Quietum Plus?
The easiest, most convenient means of making a purchase is via the official company website — i.e., https://quietumplus.com. At press time, there are some discount-laden packages that users can choose from. Some of these deals include:
One bottle is available for a base sum of $69
Three bottles of Quietum Plus are available for a discounted total of just $177
Six bottles of the supplement are available for just $294
All of these offers also include a free shipping option (within the United States only). Much like many of the other high-quality dietary supplements available in the market today, Quietum Plus too is backed by a sixty days money-back guarantee in case users aren’t entirely satisfied with the quality of the offering or the results delivered by it. To initiate a refund, all one has to do is simply send back the bottle(s) to the original address, and the money will be refunded into the buyer’s source account (minus shipping). Payments can be facilitated via a host of safe and secure means, including PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, and JCB.